Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Photos from Jim Prihoda ~ Whoot!

Below you will find amazing photo taken by Jim Prihoda of our season so far.  These are beautiful photos.  Thank you Jim.
A note from Jim:

"I took over a thousand pictures of the boys and girls team during round one.  I deleted those I felt were unflattering or out of focus with a goal of saving about 400 pictures.  Please download for any non-commercial use.
If you would like a picture removed email me.
To make it easier to view - pictures can be seen by anyone.  But if anyone is uncomfortable with viewing by anyone then I will limit access.
To download a picture --  click on picture then the 3 dots on bottom right.  Then view all sizes.  If you want full size, then click on original and then download"

Link to Girls
http://www.flickr.com/photos/prihodapics/sets/72157636513252296/
Have fun!!!!!

No comments: